Ruger New Model Blackhawk Convertible Description:
In short, Classic Lines, Classic Feel, Modern Features. Also, the Ruger New Model Blackhawk is one of the most advanced single-action revolvers. While retaining the solid frame, feel and comfortable grip of the classic single actions, they feature Ruger’s patented transfer bar ignition system with loading gate interlock, an all-coil spring mechanism, adjustable sights, and frame-mounted firing pin. New Model Blackhawk revolvers have earned a reputation as the best value on the market due to their durability and affordability.
Convertible models come equipped with an extra cylinder and are popular with shooters who appreciate the classic single-action revolver but opt for the versatility of being able to use more than one caliber in their handgun. With its interchangeable cylinder, Convertible models can be easily converted from one caliber to another without the use of tools. This versatility allows avid shooters of autoloading pistols to enjoy shooting a classic American single-action sidearm with their favorite pistol cartridge.
Key Features of This Ruger New Model Blackhawk Convertible:
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Target-grade accuracy with ramp front and adjustable rear sights.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Variety of caliber, barrel length, grips, finish, also weight guarantees a model to meet the needs of today’s single-action shooters.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Include two cylinders, also interchange without the use of tools.
- Black Checkered Hard Rubber Grip.
- Cardboard Box
- Cable Lock
- Extra Cylinder
- User Manual