Ruger American Description:
In short, designed with the latest U.S. Military standards in mind, the Ruger American Pistol is built to perform in the harshest conditions. Firstly, as a true American innovation.
Key Features of This Ruger American Pistol Duty:
- Pre-tensioned striker system features a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavier trigger pull.
- Barrel cam distributes recoil forces over a longer period of time to reduce felt recoil.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, black nitrided, stainless steel chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing.
- Modular wrap-around grip system for adjustment of palm swell and trigger reach to fit a wide range of hand sizes. Ergonomic grip modules lock in solidly and do not loosen.
- Genuine Novak® LoMount Carry three-dot sights with wide rear notch for rapid sight acquisition and alignment.
- Performance tested for sustained +P ammunition use.
- Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release.
- Black nitride finish on stainless steel slide and chassis is durable, non-reflective and corrosion-resistant.
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail acts as a mounting point for a wide variety of standard lights and lasers.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Cardboard Box
- User Manual