Ruger American pistol Description:
In short, designed with the latest U.S. Military standards in mind, the Ruger American Pistol is built to perform in the harshest conditions. Firstly, as a true American innovation, this pistol was developed through a rigorous “Voice of the Customer” process – where numerous law enforcement and military trainers, firearms experts, distributors, and retailers provided input, feedback, and testing in the determination of the form, function, and features of this firearm. Also, the resultant new pistol is a revolutionary platform for Ruger, one that utilizes the combination of a recoil-reducing barrel cam (which is designed to better spread recoil energy over time) with a low mass slide, low center of gravity and a low bore axis to provide an unparalleled shooting experience.
In addition, with intuitive, ergonomic handling and world-class dependability, Ruger’s American Centerfire Pistol is a handgun you can trust with your life. Firstly, glass-filled-nylon frame sports ambidextrous magazine release and slide stop, making it easy for left- or right-hand operation. Secondly, modular wrap-around grip lets you customize palm swell and trigger reach for the perfect fit. Also, recoil-reducing barrel cam teams up with the lightweight slide and low bore axis to reduce muzzle jump, allowing you to stay on target and make quick follow-up shots. Moreover, safe, easy takedown requires no tools or trigger pull. Integrated rail on the front of the frame lets you mount optics or other accessories. Also, includes two magazines, medium and large grip modules, and hard plastic case.
Key Features of This Ruger American pistol:
- Trigger features a short take up with a positive reset.
- Recoil-reducing barrel cam, low-mass slide, low center of gravity and low bore axis.
- Performance tested for sustained +P ammunition use.
- Genuine Novak® LoMount Carry three-dot sights.
- Modular wrap-around grip system for adjusting palm swell and trigger reach.
- A safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- The ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release allow actuation with either hand.
- Safety features include internal, automatic sear block system, integrated trigger safety and no trigger pull required for the takedown.
- Pre-tensioned striker system features a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavier trigger pull.
- Non-slip surfaces including functional slide serrations and purpose-oriented grip frame texturing for enhanced control.
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail acts as a mounting point for a wide variety of standard lights, lasers, and infrared illuminators.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Also includes – Two nickel-Teflon® plated steel magazines; small, medium and large grip modules.
- Magazines x 2
- Interchangeable Backstraps x 2
- Cardboard Box
- Cable Lock
- User Manual