Ruger 10/22 Takedown Description:
In short, the new Ruger® 10/22® Takedown offers a convenient transport and storage option to make it even easier to keep your favorite rifle by your side. Also, the barrel and forend are easily separated from the action and buttstock by pushing a recessed lever for a quick and simple takedown. Further, the included ballistic nylon backpack-style case has internal sleeves which hold the barrel and stock for easy transport. In addition, standard features include the legendary 10/22 reliability, one ten round rotary magazine, adjustable sights, 18-1/2-inch stainless steel barrel, and black synthetic stock.
Key Features of This Ruger 10/22 Takedown:
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage.
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero. Even when receiver mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth,also no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel.
- Also includes convenient carry-case.
- Features the Ruger® Modular Stock System with a low comb, the standard length of pull (ships with an additional high comb, the standard length of pull stock module).
- Weaver based scope adapter
- Magazines x 3
- Cable Lock
- User Manual