Heckler & Koch MR223A3 Description:
In short, HK is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of small arms with firmly established roots in Germany. For more than 60 years, the company has been a reliable partner to security forces, the police and special forces of NATO and NATO-associated states.
In addition, the MR223 is a semi-automatic configuration of the famous HK416 rifle developed by Heckler & Koch in Germany. Also, the MR223 rifle is a major product improvement over conventional AR-type carbines and rifles and has undergone significant design changes to operating reliably as a premium level firearm with match rifle capability.
Further, the development of the HK416 sought to cure the design problems associated with existing M16 rifles and M4 carbines, inherent to the 50+-year-old design. The key improvements, made by HK, are their patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system (borrowed from the HK G36 rifle), new buffer assembly, improved bolt, and a cold hammer forged barrel, as well as free-floating handguard with integral Picatinny rails.
Key Features of This Heckler & Koch MR223A3:
- Free floating barrel – high accuracy
- Excellent results in all tests under adverse climate conditions
- Length adjustable buttstock (six positions)
- The technology of the G36 guarantees a high-level accuracy, functioning and handling
- Slimline handguard with HKey mounting slots
- Hard chrome plated barrel
- Magazine x 1
- Cardboard Box
- User Manual