CZ 75 Tactical Sport Orange Description:
The CZ 75 Tactical Sport Orange pistol belongs to a family of weapons that are based on successful and popular models. And TS Orange’s quality is further improved by precise positioning of key details. This approach represents a very sensible way of addressing the continuous demand for innovations.
This approached has recently proved successful for Česká zbrojovka regarding several types of weapons ( e.g., the trio of exceptionally successful Shadow Line pistols) and the emerging TS Orange in our opinion, continues in this trend and does its manufacturer great credit.
The TS Orange surface finish of the frame used the well-proved black paint, that is high resistance to wear. This feature will no doubt be especially welcome by particularly avid shooters. Also, the slide is in matt black finish.
Also, the TS Orange is supplied in a large plastic carry case with cut-outs for the weapon and its accessories, the obligatory oil, and –which is rather unusual – a set of buffers for recoil reduction, and a thumb rest.
Besides, the TS Orange is not available just in the two ‘nines’ (9 mm Luger and 9×21 IMI), but a version for the popular .40 S&W caliber is being prepared.
Key Features of This CZ 75 Tactical Sport Orange:
- Tuned single-action (SA) trigger
- Hand-fitted polished barrel
- slide hand-fitted to frame
- The slightly modified shape of the frame, following the Czechmate design
- New checkering of the frame significantly increasing the security of grip as well as shooting comfort
- Flat orange aluminum grips and thumb rest
- AL magazine funnel for faster and smoother reloading
- Adjustable rear sight and front sight with 1mm red optical fiber
- Set of buffers for recoil included in the package
- 3x Magazines
- Bore brush
- Bottle of Oil
- 2x Spare Recoil Springs
- Hammer Springs
- Firing Pin Spring
- Cleaning Kit
- User Manual